Most of us know that Facebook ads can really generate business and leads no matter what type of company you have. The problem is knowing exactly how to create an ad that will work well.
Brian and I have run hundreds of thousand of dollars worth of ads on Facebook every year. We have had huge success with these campaigns, and I want to share with you how you can do the same.
It is very important to me that we add as much value to you as possible. That is why I have taken the time to put together a free, comprehensive guide that you can use to create your own ads.
You can sign up for this free resource through the Freedom-preneur Academy. I think you’re going to find that what we have to say is highly valuable.
Can You Grow Your Business With Facebook Ads?
We know for sure that you can grow your business with Facebook ads. Anyone can grow their personal brand and increase sales with these types of campaigns.
When you create the right offer and promote it to the best target market for the offer, then you will generate hundreds of warm leads. Brian and I are all about warm leads when it comes to selling our products.
What is In the Cracking The Facebook Code Book?
In our book, we walk you through the 8 steps to advertising on this social media platform. The sections include:
- Choose your editor- there are four types of ads you can create. We tell you what each one is and what they are used for.
- Understand your ad structure– with each of these different campaigns that you can run, you are serving a different purpose. We tell you what the purposes are and how you can utilize each one for your business.
- Create your ad and choose your objective– there are 10 different objectives to chose from and we are going to tell you which one we use.
- Build your audience– you can create a custom audience to see your ad. We will go over those different choices with you so that your ads are the most effective.
- Set your budget and schedule your ads- it is important to allow your campaign to perform.
- Add graphics or video– there are some graphics and videos that work better. We give you some tips to help you out.
- Add text and preview– there is only a specific number of characters you can use in an ad, so you will need to stick with the character count.
- Place your order– after you follow all of the steps it is time to sit back and see what the performance of the campaign does for you.
We’ve taken a lot of time to put together these tips for you so that you can be successful with your campaigns.
Be sure to check out our Freedom-preneur Academy where we have many great resources.